If we compare Bluetooth headphones with wired headphones, we can see that Bluetooth headphones are more convenient. Of course, it would be best to turn on the power button to start them, and then you can move in any direction without any hurdle. But one person has to make arrangements for using them, like charging, to be fussy at times, or you can learn how to reset Bluetooth headphones?
Just a matter of fact, most Bluetooth headphones have some common issues like:
- Pairing mode turns off by itself while you are still working
- Volume buttons are not working properly at times
- Most users have the problem of sound quality with Bluetooth headphones, like outside noises.
- Such headphones are working fine one day but can be fussy the other day without giving you any warning.
- The Bluetooth connection is not proper.
Moreover, Most people face the above problems, so you are not alone if you face any one of the problems mentioned above. The causes of these problems are not due to the poor quality of Bluetooth headphones. Instead, it means that the manufacturing company has not installed perfect technology for Bluetooth settings.
So, there is good news for all Bluetooth headphones users. By factory reset or changing the Bluetooth settings of the paired devices, you can resolve such issues. So, you don’t need to buy a new Bluetooth headphone at the time of any issue. Instead, your present headphone can update according to your needs.
But how? Just keep reading. You will get the required answer with clear instructions below.
Reset Bluetooth headphones
If any person faces a problem that their headsets don’t turn on, it does not mean it is out of order. Instead, you can make it functional by just resetting the factory settings.
Following are the problems that a person can solve with a factory reset of their Bluetooth headset.
- Bluetooth headphones are not connected to your device or smartphone, or laptop.
- Your laptop, smartphone, or any other device is unable to detect your Bluetooth headphones.
- If you are unable to pair your device with headphones (even after detecting successfully)
- Your device and headphones do not remain connected for a long period, and you are facing the problem of disconnect multiple times (even the charging is full)
- You are facing the problem of delayed audio while watching any video on your device.
- The sound of your video is full of static.
- Sound does not come even if the device is connected with Bluetooth headphones. (your device show it as your default playback device)
For reset purposes, you should make sure to follow the instructions of your brand of Bluetooth headphones. We will highlight common and famous brands of Bluetooth headphones with simple yet unique steps to set any headset. So choose the heading according to your device to make your headphones ready to use.
How to reset bose headphones
In the case of Bose headphones, follow these steps to make your headphone functional.
- Just turn on your headphones and then wait for some time, like 30 minutes.
- Take a USB power supply and plug the headphones into it with a cord and wait again for a while.
- Plugin the USB power supply into an n power outlet.
- The next step is to unplug your headphones from that USB cord and then wait again for almost 1 minute.
- At last, please turn on your headphones and check it’s working.
With this easy solution, you can reset your powered Bose headphones.
Reset Skullcandy headphones
To reset Skullcandy headphones, follow these steps
- Delete these headphones from the list of your paired devices on your phone.
- On the right ear cup, press buttons of column up and volume down simultaneously for a while
- when the LED indicator flashes yellow light, which means your headphones are now ready to use.
Tips to Reset JBL headphones
- Firstly, turn off your headphones by pushing the power button, and when it is turned off, you will hear a sound about it.
- Now push both volume up and volume down buttons (available on the right earcup) simultaneously for a while ( almost 20 seconds).
- When you release the buttons, you will hear a voice about the reset of your headphones.
Tips to reset Sony headphones
To reset your device’s Bluetooth settings, follow these steps:
- Firstly, turn off your headphones
- Now press and hold the play/pause button at the same time for a while (around four to five seconds)
- When the blue indicator light flashes blue light, it means your headphones are now ready to use.
See Also Earphones vs Headphones