If we compare Bluetooth headphones with wired headphones, we can see that Bluetooth devices are more convenient. Of course, it would be best to turn on the power button to start them, and then you can move in any direction without any hurdle. But one person has to make arrangements for using them, like charging, to be fussy at times, or you can learn how to reset Bluetooth headphones?
Just a matter of fact, most Bluetooth devices have some common issues like:
- Pairing mode turns off by itself while you are still working
- Volume buttons are not working properly at times
- Most users have a problem with sound quality with Bluetooth wireless headphones, like outside noises.
- Such headphones are working fine one day but can be fussy the other day without giving you any warning.
- The Bluetooth connection is not proper.
Moreover, Most people face the above problems, so you are not alone if you face any one of the problems mentioned above. The causes of these problems are not due to the poor quality of Bluetooth headsets. Instead, it means that the manufacturing company has not installed perfect technology for Bluetooth settings.
So, there is good news for all Bluetooth headphone users. By factory reset or changing the Bluetooth settings of the paired devices, you can resolve such issues. So, you don’t need to buy new Bluetooth earphones at the time of any issue. Instead, your present headphone can update according to your needs.
But how? Just keep reading. You will get the required answer with clear instructions below.
- How To Reset Bluetooth Headphones
- How to reset bose headphones
- Reset Skullcandy headphones
- Tips to Reset JBL headphones
- Tips to reset Sony headphones
- TaoTronics headphones
- Jabra headphones
- Bluedio wireless headphones
- Blackweb Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- How to Reset Beats Headphones
- How to Reset Onn Bluetooth Headphones
- Beats Studio wireless
- JVC headphones
- Mpow headphones
- Problems to Reset Bluetooth Headset
- Frequently Asked Questions
How To Reset Bluetooth Headphones
If any person faces a problem that their headsets don’t turn on, it does not mean it is out of order. Instead, you can make it functional by just resetting the factory settings.
Following are the problems that a person can solve with a factory reset of their Bluetooth headset.
Bluetooth earphones are not connected to your device or smartphone, or laptop.
Your laptop, smartphone, or any other device is unable to detect your Bluetooth wireless earphones.
If you are unable to pair your device with headphones (even after detecting successfully)
Your device and headphones do not remain connected for a long period, and you are facing the problem of disconnecting multiple times (even the charging is full)
You are facing the problem of delayed audio while watching any video on your device.
The sound of your video is full of static.
Sound does not come even if the device is connected with Bluetooth headphones. (your device show it as your default playback device)
For reset purposes, you should make sure to follow the instructions of your brand of Bluetooth devices. We will highlight common and famous brands of Bluetooth earphones with simple yet unique steps to set any headset. So choose the heading according to your device to make your headphones ready to use.
How to reset bose headphones
In the case of Bose headphones, follow these steps to make your headphone functional.
- Just turn on your headphones and then wait for some time, like 30 minutes.
- Take a USB power supply and plug the headphones into it with a cord and wait again for a while.
- Plugin the USB power supply into an n power outlet.
- The next step is to unplug your headphones from that USB cord and then wait again for almost 1 minute.
- At last, please turn on your headphones and check it’s working.
With this easy solution, you can reset your powered Bose headphones.
Reset Skullcandy headphones
To reset Skullcandy headphones, follow these steps
- Delete these headphones from the list of your paired devices on your phone.
- On the right ear cup, press buttons of column up and volume down simultaneously for a while
- when the LED indicator flashes yellow light, which means your headphones are now ready to use.
Tips to Reset JBL headphones
- Firstly, turn off your headphones by pushing the power button, and when it is turned off, you will hear a sound about it.
- Now push both volume up and volume down buttons (available on the right earcup) simultaneously for a while ( almost 20 seconds).
- When you release the buttons, you will hear a voice about the reset of your headphones.
Tips to reset Sony headphones
To reset your device’s Bluetooth settings, follow these steps:
- Firstly, turn off your headphones
- Now press and hold the play/pause button at the same time for a while (around four to five seconds)
- When the blue indicator light flashes blue light, it means your headphones are now ready to use.
See Also Earphones vs Headphones
In the case of these headphones, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Disconnect your headphones from your device and unpair them
- Now put the Taotronics headphones in the box
- After placing them in their box, tap them thrice quickly
- You will see a white LED light which means that the left and the right headphones are now connected.
- Now take the headsets out of their box.
- Press and hold the touch-sensitive controls ( present on both headphones) for a while
- The indicator light will flash the red and blue light, which means that your headphones are ready to use.
You May Like Wireless Vs Bluetooth Headphones
- First, turn on your headphones.
- Now press and hold the end call button and volume down button simultaneously for a while.
- When your Bluetooth icon and battery icon flashlight five times, it means your headphones are ready.
- In the end, turn off Jabra headphones and turn them on again, and now enter the pairing mode so that you can pair them with your smartphone or any other device.
By these steps, you can successfully reset your headphones.
Bluedio wireless headphones
- At first, turn off your headphones
- Now press and hold the answer/end call button along with the play/pause button simultaneously.
- By doing the above thing, the LED light will blink thrice ( blue indicator lights)
Blackweb Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
For resetting black web headphones, you need to follow simple steps.
- You have to unpair your smartphone or any device from the headphones
- Now turn off the headphone by pressing the power button
- Press and hold the power button for a while ( around five seconds). You will see a blue and a red light alternatively.
These lights indicate that your headphones are ready and you successfully reset them.
How to Reset Beats Headphones
For Beats headphones, follow these steps.
- Remove the headphones from the charging port.
- Push and hold the power button for a while (almost 10 seconds)
- When the LED light blinks, it means the headphones are now ready to use
How to Reset Onn Bluetooth Headphones
- First of all, turn off your headsets
- now press the power button for a while ( about 10 seconds)
- Press and hold the power button till you see a red light and blue light LED.
- When the light blinks, reconnect the headsets with your device.
Now headphones are ready to use for your device. (for any user)
Beats Studio wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white; then, one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
Note these steps and then follow them exactly
Read This: How to Reset Bluetooth Wireless Headphones?
- Press the power switch to turn them off.
- Press the power button on the Left headphone for a while.
- Now again, push the power button on the Right headphone for a while.
- Charge the Bluetooth headsets and pair them with your device.
- Please turn off your headphones by pressing the power button and placing them in the charging box
- Again Press and hold the power button of your headphones
- Led lights ( red and white) will blink alternatively.
- Pair your device with the headphones again
- When paired, a blue Bluetooth light will flash. And a voice-connected saying will also appear.
Problems to Reset Bluetooth Headset
In the case of broken models, you cannot reset the Bluetooth headset properly. But if this is not the case, the issue that hinders in reset the Bluetooth headsets can be treated by the following tips:
- First of all, make sure that the Bluetooth of your smartphone or any other device is on.
- If other devices are also paired with your headphones, then disconnect them (unpaired)
- Now restart your device
- Unpaired your device from your headphone also
- Now pair your device with your headphones again.
- The distance between your device and headphones should not be very long
- Make sure that bother the headphones, and your device are properly charged
- Last but not least, update your headphones’ firmware.
These tips will work well in resetting the Bluetooth headsets.
For further guidance about resetting Bluetooth headphones
There are many Amazon articles on multiple categories about resetting. To get more info, search blog posts about the process depending upon the model. If one process fails, the other one might work for you.
Read This: How to reset Skullcandy wireless headphones?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can wireless headphones damage our brain?
Yes, if we expose our brain to this microwave radiation for so long, it can affect our brain health. So it is better to use them in a moderate period.
Are wireless headphones the same in performance as wired headphones?
Bluetooth or wireless headphones are not very good in quality when we compare them with red headphones. However, with the latest technology, the sound quality of wireless headphones is also improving day by day.
Learn More About Headphones