Are you also tired of buying expensive and new pairs of earbuds over and over again? Meanwhile, you are again stuck with the issue that only one side works similar to old headphones. Then don’t worry, as we have a list of hacks for your damaged earbuds. In addition, earbuds when only one side of wireless headphones is functional. So sit back and read the article (How to fix Bluetooth earbuds when only one side works?) thoroughly for the best guide ever.
Moreover, buying new earbuds, again and again, pisses off many users. But they are left with no choice as most users want to connect and enjoy listening free from extra noises. In addition, headphones without a wire are advanced steps so that there is no need for a cable to plug or insert in the jack. Thereby if one of their earbuds won’t work, don’t replace it. Then they will be facing quite a lot of issues. So instead, repair and fix your connecting, disconnect or reconnect issue either on one side or both.
Use headphones with a Mac laptop or a pc to see videos or work on video editing at night.
- 1 Most Common Issues Of Wireless Headphones:
- 1.1 Devices Issues:
- 1.2 Broken Internal Wires:
- 1.3 Halfway Point Issue
- 1.4 Dirt In Your Wireless Earphones:
- 1.5 Fix Bluetooth Earbuds:
- 1.6 Conclusions:
Delicate In Nature:
Meanwhile, these wireless and wired headphones are extremely delicate. Further, falling from a small height can be an issue. Additionally, the wire may get broken, and audio settings are disturbed and result in switching. Suppose you are sitting with a damaged earbud in your hand. Then read its causes and solutions thoroughly before throwing away your wireless headphones. Meanwhile, you can connect and pair a Bluetooth earbud with an android.
Moreover, earbuds have a slider that helps to provide hold. The slider is a little plastic clip.
Further, you can hear output that connects to a headphone to play stereo or any other music. Every headphone has different battery life. Additionally, you may also connect to a computer and test. Above all, you may replace your heavy headphone with earbuds. In addition, I will switch you.
Moreover, you might waste money and wait only because of a small problem. Let’s pull and split your problem into several steps. So that you can understand common causes in detail. Taking your Bluetooth earbud for repairing is good. But first, make sure to reset and clear other minor issues of the speaker. Further, fix this with the process of solutions either for one side or both.
So let’s start by discussing what could be the possible damage your earbuds might have.
Most Common Issues Of Wireless Headphones:
To know how to fix Bluetooth earbuds when only one side works, check the root cause and manual first step. Bluetooth headphones are often delicate pieces that might not be working properly because of the following mentioned aspects of headphones.
One of the major technical issues may not be with your headphones. But with your device. So make sure to check the device’s audio settings. Further, make sure that mono settings are not enabled on your device, as the mono setting will lead to the playing of the mono track. Meanwhile, this feature of the audio set is helpful for people who have difficulty hearing from either side.
In addition, make sure that your socket of the phone is alright. So for this, you can note whether your earbuds are fine with other phones. Switch to another phone and replace the connection. If it works fine, try to reconnect with your previous hardware and play.
Moreover, it will be helpful to make a sound more pleasing from the device. So that only one ear, either from the left earbud, you can play and hear. In addition, try restarting your media device once so that you are 100 percent sure that there is no fault with your device, and it’s working fine. The disconnection of sound from only one side is that the speaker works faulty while producing sound. Further, this will ensure no connectivity issues with your earphones, laptop, or phone device.
Broken Internal Wires:
A broken wire is among the most common causes of function failure from one side of wireless earbuds because cables are present inside the Bluetooth earbuds pair or headphones. Further, inside wires of these wireless earbuds may get broken because of falling or throwing earbuds carelessly in the house. In addition, this may cause a lack of a protective case door or bag of wireless Bluetooth headphones.
Moreover, you can not guess from the outside. But you can surely view this after opening your earbuds pair or Bluetooth device to fix wireless headphones.
Meanwhile, this may be for only one side pair. Further, if you are not a tech expert, don’t worry, as we have a solution to this problem at the end of this article. Troubleshooting is easy working to balance, adjust, and fix the required repair.
In addition, broken wire is a common issue of wireless and wired ones.
Halfway Point Issue
It is normally defined as an issue while transmitting sound signals wirelessly and difficulty in listening. Earbuds devices have both audio functions in them. So you can analyze your audio quality halfway. By simply inserting an aux cable plug in the audio jack or aux jack of your phone
Suppose the music is playing smoothly with an aux cable plugged in aux cable jack, socket port, aux socket, or headphone jack. Then your earbuds have a halfway point problem.
Moreover, it is very easy to analyze, figure out and fix whether your Bluetooth earphones have the halfway point common problem for one side or not. In addition, this problem is not valid for apple air pods like similar models because these different models of apple are completely wireless.
Moreover, no matter what is wrong with your headphones, it is easy to troubleshoot and find a solution for your headsets. Further, having sufficient knowledge about an earpiece can help to resolve and remove your problem.
Dirt In Your Wireless Earphones:
Are you worried because one earbud of your favorite Bluetooth earbuds pair has issues in one ear while playing audio? Further, an audio file or audio source file is inaudible for you and stuck halfway.
Meanwhile, you are looking forward to fixing earbuds, but you are confused with their troubleshooting. One culprit might be the dirt around your surroundings which disturbs sound from playing music, beats, or your favorite music—moreover, not only ground from the surroundings but also your ears.
As a result, the wax from your ears will accumulate in your earphone or headphone. Further, the clogged earbuds may lead to a decrease in the performance of earbuds working from one side.
Now, we will have a look at their solutions.
Read Also: Wireless Vs Bluetooth Headphones in 2021
Solving Bluetooth Headphones Pair Problems:
Now, to get the know-how of how to fix Bluetooth earbuds when only one side works. Meanwhile, you must read the following information and professional advice on Bluetooth earbuds in detail. Similarly, you can share with your friend and family if they face the same issue or frustrating problem while using a headset. So, let’s get directly into their solutions.
Fix Bluetooth Earbuds:
- Suppose you are facing the issue of mobile device connectivity problems or Bluetooth connection. Then tap reboot, soft reset, fully reset or restart by pressing the power button of your media device to fix earbuds. The power button will help to reset, and you will connect your device with a speaker pair. Moreover, sometimes it is a result of the software update or windows. We have solved any connectivity issue. Further, resetting and restart may also remove and fix the trouble of disconnecting and connecting the phone.
- On the other side, if your problems occur with the audio setting in the mobile settings. Then you can solve and fix headphones by simply checking the mono tracks settings method.
- Meanwhile, on the iPhone model or iPad, go to Settings, then Accessibility, and then select Audio/Visual. It’s an easy fix and doesn’t require professional assistance to reset the mono option in phones. The mono option is not for every user.
Repairing Broken Wires:
- Suppose you clear previous troubleshooting steps and find out that your issue persists with your new headphones. Then your earbud wire might be broken inside. To solve this, you need to open it with the help of a screwdriver to lose its screws and clear your doubts. Further, if you find a break in the middle of the wire, then you can join them by soldering iron or soldering tool.
- You can do this with the help of a solder. But if you don’t have experience with soldering, Then request a tech expert to locate you.
For Halfway Point Issue:
- Adjusting and replacing the cord to insert and connect a bit times into the audio jack, socket port, or jack port and at the same time remove it, wait until you can suddenly hear the volume of the song equally in both ears without wire. At last, you are pulling the new cable out of the new socket.
Moving towards the last common problem lies in the dirt.
Cleaning Your Earbuds:
You can fix your speaker by cleaning earbuds when only one.
Meanwhile, you must follow certain instructions while cleaning your Bluetooth earbuds or headphone speakers. As with little mishandling, you may increase the damage to the working of the Bluetooth function. So to clean, you need to use a q-tip. Or on the other end, you can use a cleaning cloth. But you should avoid using any clear or watery substance.
Bluetooth earbuds have a small electrical circuit board that the use of any liquid may damage. Further, you can scrap the dirt from foam pads which increases sound quality and slightly pushes dirt out of your earphones cover and ear cup.
In addition, when attempting this process for the first time, be gentle as you need not forget that they are delicate. Further, if you wear them too often, this means there are more chances of ear wax and dirt. In addition, to solve the same problem, make sure to use a charging case frequently as they protect you from being bent or twisted in your pocket.
Now you must have resolved all of your problems as we have decided to guide you in-depth on our website. Further, you would be happy to search our page on your browser as we always provide complete stuff so that you don’t have to roam around various pages for a single topic.
How To Take Care Of Your Bluetooth Earphones Technology:
- Always plugging in with compatible cables, original cables, or fixed cables.
- Clean and knock the dust out of them with tricks and no use of water to avoid short circuits.
- When fully charged, remove from charge. As overcharging tends to decrease their battery life.
- Buy from authentic, up to date and warranty-based products. Moreover, if you have a warranty, then any damage within that period can be solved by the company. Most warranty periods are one year. Further, don’t distract from mere advertising strategies. Then suffer the pain of wasting your cash.
We have discussed every possible range of voice issues your old, or new Bluetooth earbuds or headphones might have. Further, we have discussed their solution in detail. But, above all, we will recommend you to spend money on a trustworthy manufacturer. As expensive Bluetooth sets won’t die out that fast and balance the price. In addition, the cost does pay off at one end.
We hope that we try to answer your queries in the best way.
Moreover, the problem of buying new earphones, again and again, might be annoying. Further, the first thing is to begin to jump and invest in some cost, and the next step is to take care of your earphones at all different angles. A bit of twist may affect and turn the headset into a useless model. So to secure your cash make sure to take correct care and realize some tips and tricks properly to save them for a longer period.
Moreover, use authentic sound cable of Bluetooth earbuds or wireless earphones.
In addition, most of them were DIY(do it yourself). Moreover, you have to scroll to the bottom because you got the related knowledge links on our website or site. Make sure to post, drop, and press your comment down in the comment section if you have any means.
See Also: How To Make Headphones Louder